- 2 cups organic canned pumpkin*
- 1/4 cup packed organic brown sugar*
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil* (melted) or olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup flax seeds*
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
* These items can be found in Port Angeles at Country Aire and in Sequim at Sunny Farms and Nash’s Farm Store.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line three cookie sheets with parchment paper (not waxed paper).
- Mix together the pumpkin and the sugar. Stir in the eggs, oil and water until well blended.